This policy has been developed to provide an overview of how the RTO will ensure compliance with all requirements as specified in the Standards for RTOs 2015, and legislative requirements.
The RTO will ensure compliance is maintained with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 and legislative requirements through the following methods:
- Inspiritive Pty Ltd has developed documented policies and procedures to address the requirements as specified in the Standards for RTOs 2015. The RTO will maintain a register of all documents relating to the provision of Nationally Recognised Training and will ensure version control procedures are implemented.
- Inspiritive Pty Ltd will ensure that it regularly reviews the compliance requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 and assesses its performance against these standards at least annually. This review will be undertaken through the implementation of the internal audit procedures described within Quality Management Policy and Procedure. A written report indicating the status of compliance will be produced that can be reviewed and analysed to identify areas for improvement within Inspiritive Pty Ltd . This review of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 will also ensure the RTO is maintaining its obligations under legislative requirements.
- Inspiritive Pty Ltd will also conduct a range of further activities to ensure that compliance against the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 is maintained throughout the RTO including but not limited to:
- Staff training and professional development activities
- RTO Meetings (including management and staff related meetings)
- Quarterly Review process (Part of Quality Management policy and procedure)
- Validation activities
- Legislative requirements will be reviewed and relevant documents updated as required as part of the Quarterly Review process. Inspiritive Pty Ltd has incorporated the following legislative requirements into policies and procedures:
- The Commonwealth Privacy Act 1998 (amended by the Commonwealth Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2006)
- National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (Vic) http://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/C2011A00012
- The Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic)
- The Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 (Vic)
- The Victorian Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic)
- Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 (Vic)
- Working with Children Act 2005
- The Racial and Religious Tolerance Act 2001 (Cth)
- The Sex Discrimination Act 1984 (Cth)
- The Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth)
- The Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)
- Inspiritive Pty Ltd will ensure that all learners and staff are made aware of the relevant legislation through the induction process, and this information will be included in the Student Handbook and the Trainer and Assessor Handbook.
- Inspiritive Pty Ltd will ensure all data provision requirements are available upon request.
- Inspiritive Pty Ltd will implement pro-active continuous improvement processes as documented through the Quality Management Policy and Procedure and will ensure that any areas that are identified as requiring improvement or immediate action are addressed appropriately. Where Inspiritive Pty Ltd finds that it is not meeting all requirements of the legislation, the General Manager will immediately implement processes to ensure that all legislation is complied with, and will:
- Document these findings in the Continuous Improvement Register
- Amend all relevant documentation
- Advise all staff of the changes required
- Advise students of the effect of the changes