Policy on Inspiritive’s Business Model for Enrolling Students onto 22133VIC Graduate Certificate in NLP Marketing for the program is conducted in an accurate and ethical manner in keeping with the requirements of ASQA for Registered Training Organisations and the Australian Federal Government’s Department of Education and Training for approved providers of VET FEE-HELP.
Applicants and students are informed of the following:
- Course content, progression and duration are described on Inspiritive’s web site. The Graduate Certificate in NLP has eight units of five days each. The census date is on the second day of each unit, being 20% of the way through that unit.
- Established benefits of completing the course are described on Inspiritive’s web site and illustrated with short descriptions of graduates’ subsequent career and business activities.
- Fees, unit dates and census dates are published on Inspiritive’s web site and are available for download in pdf. Students are recommended to keep a copy and use it as a calendar for their studies.
- Potential students are advised of the availability and conditions associated with VET FEE-HELP and given the government issue VET FEE-HELP information booklet for the current year. This is also posted on Inspiritive’s web site for download as a pdf.
- As of August 2015 students are given the new government issue leaflet describing the conditions under which VET FEE-HELP may be offered. This leaflet is also posted on the Inspiritive web site in pdf and recommended for download.
- Inspiritive does not offer any financial or other inducements to potential students to join its programs, nor does it permit its directors, staff, agents or informally referring parties to offer any inducements.
- Inspiritive recognises that as a VET FEE-HELP provider it is forbidden to offer inducements, discounted fees or gifts of any description to encourage potential students to enroll. Inspiritive supports the principle of equity and ensures that all students are quoted and charged the same fee per unit as quoted in this document.
- Inspiritive Pty Ltd ABN 15 000 323 357 Registered Training Organisation No. 21178 T +61 2 9328 2993 inspiritive.com.au Inspiritive,® is a registered trademark of Inspiritive Pty Ltd Inspiritive reserves the right to review its fees and to post changes for all students from time to time at a rate not exceeding 10% increase per year.
- The posted fee per unit of the Graduate Certificate in NLP for 2014, 2015 and 2016 is $1687.50 for all students, regardless of their source of funding. The fee for 2017 has not yet been determined.
- There is a single, non-refundable application fee of $100.00 which is payable to Inspiritive at the time of enrollment onto the Graduate Certificate in NLP program. This is strictly for application purposes and does not contribute to any tuition fee.
- The tuition fee for the complete Graduate Certificate in NLP for 2015 and 2016 is $13,500.00, being eight times the fee per unit.
- All students have the right to pay their tuition fees by the unit. Inspiritive informs students that fees are payable by the unit of study and fall due on the census date for each unit at the latest. All students are informed of their right to withdraw without penalty from a unit of the course by submitting their intention to withdraw in writing by email on any day up to the census date for that unit.
- All students are informed of their right to withdraw without penalty from the remaining units of their course by submitting their intention to withdraw in writing by email on any day up to the next census date for a unit of the program on which they are enrolled.
- Inspiritive adheres to the guidelines for admission criteria to a graduate certificate program. Criteria for entry are one of:
- A bachelor’s degree or higher qualification
- An Advanced Diploma
- Three years’ full time equivalent corporate management experience or equivalent graduate level position.
- And Evidence of proficiency in the English language for non-native speakers. Acceptable evidence includes tertiary qualifications obtained in English, or telephone and written communications, or a certificate of proficiency in the English language.